I sure hope Spring has dropped off an early calling card for you like the one we've had lately. It's 73 here today and I am loving it! I must say it is hard to fathom that, by this time tomorrow, the forecast is for freezing temperatures. Wow...what a winter this has been. Well, you might never know that we're still in the winter season by looking at the party projects...you guys have gone full throttle into _S_P_R_I_N_G_! To which I say, YAY!
On another note of YAY!...the party has grown substantially the last two weeks...which is awesome! I hope I don't sound like a broken record when I thank you for joining the Party On The Porch. I am thankful for you all.
|Party On The Porch: Easter Sweets, Treats & Eats|
The Party On The Porch features Pinterest board.
Cinnamon Flower Bread
Easter Subway Art @ Candace Creates
Mashed Potato Recipes @ Mums Make Lists
Laundry Tip: How to Save on Laundry Detergent
@ The Crafty Blog Stalker
Garland Bunny @ Crafty Journal
|Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup @|
Mamas Blog Central
Party On The Porch Link Up Directions:
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Link up as many as you want but keep the party fresh...please, no repeat posts from the previous week
- I prefer no links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops
- Posts should be family friendly - no alcohol, please
- Grab a party button or link back with a text link
- Visit & comment on other links in the party
- Invite others to the party - #partyontheporch
By joining the party, you are giving me permission to feature your post on my blog & other social media sites. ( I Stumble, Facebook Share, Tweet, G+ and Pin party projects each week). Proper credit & links will always be given.
Please do not pin from the party thumbnails.
To prevent copyright violation, go to the source blog to pin.
Nothing to link up? That's ok! There's plenty to see!
Shady Porch Party #76
Follow The Shady Porch
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: