Of course, we always have great cooks and crafters sharing their latest recipes, tips and tricks from a wide variety of blogs. We also have abundant information for the family, as well. I love the eclectic variety of posts we see each week! So without further ado....Let's Party!
Time to Shine, Share, & Inspire!
"I've been featured" buttons are on the button page!
You can see all The Party On The Porch features on the
|Preserve the Harvest Series: How to Make Sauerkraut |
@ Pure Grace Farms
Caprese-Style Italian Sausages
DIY Burlap Marriage Verse Sign @ Candace Creates
Grilled Stuffed Pork Chops @ Memories by the Mile
|Strawberry Cake Mix Brownies |
@ Three Generations Living Out Loud aka 3GLOL
|Easy Skirted Table Tutorial @ Exquisitely Unremarkable|
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up as many as you want but keep the party fresh...please, no repeat posts from the previous week.
- No links promoting giveaways, link parties or shops.
- Posts should be family friendly - no alcohol, please.
- Grab a party button or text link back.
- Visit & comment on other links in the party
- Invite others to the party - #partyontheporch
- I would love for you to follow The Shady Porch!
By joining the party, you are giving me permission to feature your post on my blog & other social media sites. (I Stumble, Facebook Share, Tweet, G+, and Pin party projects each week). Proper credit & links will always be given.
Please do not pin from the party thumbnails.
To prevent copyright violation, go to the source blog to pin.
I'll Follow Back!
Nothing to share?
That's ok! There's always plenty to see!
Shady Porch Party #95
I'll Follow Back!
Follow The Shady Porch
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: