|Lasagna Soup and Garlic Bread|
|Fried the turkey sausage, peppers and onion in a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil.|
- In a large skillet, combine turkey sausage, diced onion, diced bell pepper and minced garlic.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until sausage is browned and crumbles. Drain, if necessary.
- Add to stock pot ingredients.
- In a stock pot, add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, Splenda brown sugar, broth, tomato sauce, then stir in Italian seasonings, thyme, and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add noodles, and simmer until noodles are tender.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese.
|Lasagna soup just after adding the noodles.|
Other recipes you might enjoy!