|No Fail 3-Ingredient Fudge!|
First, it is really no-fail fudge - how many fudge recipes can you say that about? There are no thermometers or soft ball stage steps involved. Actually, no stove is required, either! Secondly, it's budget-friendly fudge with only three necessary ingredients! Due to family preference, we added walnuts to our recipe, which amped up the yum factor for us.
Finally, and most importantly, it tastes great! It sets up to perfection and is great for the holidays. It can be ready in very little time, making it perfect for entertaining or gift-giving.
No Fail 3-Ingredient Fudge
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup of butter (margarine is acceptable but butter adds better flavor!)
3 cups of chocolate chips
Super Easy Instructions, too!
1. Line 8x8 inch pan with parchment or waxed paper (bottom and sides). Do not skip this step!
2. Add all ingredients to a large microwaveable bowl.
3. Microwave for 90 seconds.
4. Stir, make sure all ingredients are well incorporated.
5. Microwave 60 seconds.
6. Stir, and then pour into prepared pan, smoothing the corners and leveling out the fudge.
7. Refrigerate until firm before cutting.
Amazingly easy!!! I can tell ya, because, I also fixed a Red Velvet Fudge that required all of the old-fashioned techniques of thermometers, etc. and it didn't set up even after jumping through all the instructional hoops...so frustrating. Still it tasted just like my cake recipe...yum! I also tried a fudge recipe with Oreo cookies that my testers really liked, and I'll probably share it at a later date!
Here's some more sweet treats you might enjoy!!