To make the biggest flower on the wreath, I folded the napkin like you would if you were making a fan.
Then I attached floral wire in the middle of the napkin.
Next, I started peeling the napkin layers toward the center where the wire was attached. First, one side and then the other, until the flower had bloomed!
Finally, holding it by the wire, I pull the napkin flower up and I squeeze it tight. Then I re-fluff it until I like the look. This process crinkles the paper more and makes it appear more realistically flower-y.
Finally, I had a wood banner from an old wreath that read "Welcome Friends" and I decided to add it to my wreath. Of course, I had to spruce it up a little first! I freshened the paint with colors that matched my paper flowers and it looked great. [There was nothing I could do about the crack in the wood, but I didn't think it mattered that much anyway.]