Chicken & Dressing
3-4 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 bag of Herb Seasoned Stuffing
1/2 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- Spray your crock with cooking spray or use a crock liner.
- Place thawed chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock.
- Pour the bag of stuffing over the chicken.
- Mix the soup, yogurt and broth together and pour over the stuffing, spreading to cover evenly.
- Place the lid on the crock and turn it up to High and allow to cook 3 - 4 hours. If it is necessary to set up the meal earlier in the day, turn the crock to Low for 6 - 8 hours.
- Before serving, remove the lid and give the dressing a stir to make sure the dressing has been properly moistened. At this point, if the dressing is still dry-ish, add broth to taste.
- If desired, remove the lid for 10-15 minutes prior to serving to allow the dressing to form a crusty top.
-adapted from lovintheoven.comOther chicken recipes you might like -