The party last week was much smaller than the week before, but it still had loads of awesome projects. I appreciate all the new faces at the party (Welcome!) and I'm especially thankful for the faithful that have been to most, if not all, 72 (can you believe it?) Porch parties. You rock!
|Thank you all for joining The Party On The Porch!|
| Party On The Porch: Spicy, Simple & Sweet for Valentine's Day|
- Featured Projects - +Miz Helen , +Living Almost Naturally , +Tara Lafemina , +Arathi Maganti , +anyonita green +Condo Blues
Southwest Skillet Dip @ Miz Helen's Country Cottage
Simple Valentine’s Heart Wreath
@ Living Almost Naturally
Coconut Cream Pie @ Live A Sweet Life
Whats blooming in the garden? @ Novice Decorator
|Triple Chocolate Eclair Recipe for Valentine's|
Day @ Anyonita Nibbles
Sawdust Valentines with Mod Podge Stencils @ Condo Blues
Check out the feature buttons on the button page and
The Party On The Porch features Pinterest board.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- I prefer no links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops
- Keep the party fresh...no repeat posts from the previous week
- Posts should be family friendly - no alcohol, please
- Grab a party button or link back with a text link
- Visit & comment on other links in the party
- Invite others to the party - #partyontheporch
To prevent copyright violation, go to the source blog to pin.
Nothing to link up? That's ok! There's plenty to see!
Shady Porch Party #72Follow The Shady Porch
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: