I really enjoyed the party last week. There were projects for the body, mind, and spirit...just what I needed during this bout of cabin fever I'm experiencing. Thank you for bringing your talents to the party and sharing them! I am so happy you're here. Big time welcome to all the newcomers...make yourself at home, hang around, and let's get to know each other!
|Party On The Porch: Tasteful Winter Projects from Palate to Pallets|
Time to Shine, Share & Inspire!
Tasty Lil' Smokie Wraps Recipe @ The Crafty Blog Stalker
|Kiss in a Rose Handmade Valentines Day Cards|
@ Crafty State of Mind
Angel Wings Pallet @ Life of a Craft Crazed Mom
Pizzert Dessert Pizza @ 2 Crochet Hooks
|L-Bow Mittens and Gloves @ Crafty Journal|
How to Stencil a Plate @ Vintage Paint & More
Easy Minestrone Soup @ Mixed Kreations
New feature buttons are available on the button page. See the NEW Pinterest board for all of the The Party On The Porch features too.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- I prefer no links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops
- Keep the party fresh...no repeat posts from the previous week
- Posts should be family friendly - no alcohol, please
- Grab a party button or link back with a text link
- Visit & comment on other links in the party
- Invite others to the party - #partyontheporch
To prevent copyright violation, go to the source blog to pin.
Nothing to link up?...that's ok!...there's plenty to see!
P.S. - See the Guest Post Guideline page if you're interested!
Shady Porch Party #71Follow The Shady Porch
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: