Hope all's been well since last we met. What a weird weather day here today! Snow shower covers ground, sun melts snow, snow shower covers ground, Sun melts... you get the idea... and, at the moment, it's snowing again and this will probably be on the ground through morning since the overnight is predicted to be in the teens. Hardly what I was hoping for when the calendar said Spring.
The hubby starts his Spring Break next week and, although we're sticking close to home (need a new roof), I am hoping that the weather will allow us to BBQ, build a fire pit in the back yard, and get some garden work done! Fingers crossed.
We had SO many great projects last week. It was a great mix of recipes, tips, and crafts, with Spring- and Easter-themed projects, too. There really is an abundance of good ideas and information for those who take the time to look through the projects that you share. I just want to thank you all for sharing here! I appreciate you!
Time to Shine, Share, & Inspire!
Check out the feature buttons on the button page and The Party On The Porch features Pinterest board.
|Easter Story Cookies – Resurrection Rolls @ Grandparents Plus|
Cheap Outdoor Table Runner @ Home Sweet Home #14
Sweet & Spicy Orange Glazed Salmon @ Yesterfood
Tips for a Good Night's Sleep @ Mums Make Lists
Trash To Treasure @ Penny's Vintage Home
Baked Hush Puppies @ Lazy Budget Chef
Party On The Porch Link Up Directions:
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Link up as many as you want but keep the party fresh...please, no repeat posts from the previous week
- I prefer no links promoting giveaways, link parties or shops...I will not promote these type of linkups.
- Posts should be family friendly - no alcohol, please
- Grab a party button or link back with a "no follow" text link, please
- Visit & comment on other links in the party
- Invite others to the party - #partyontheporch
- Although it's not required, I would love for you to follow my blog
By joining the party, you are giving me permission to feature your post on my blog & other social media sites. ( I Stumble, Facebook Share, Tweet, G+ and Pin party projects each week). Proper credit & links will always be given.
Please do not pin from the party thumbnails.
To prevent copyright violation, go to the source blog to pin.
Nothing to link up? That's ok! There's plenty to see!