3- chicken breasts, skinless and boneless - shredded
1 - 10 oz. can of diced tomatoes and green chilies, mild
1 jalapeno pepper - diced
1 1/2 c. diced onion
1 orange & 1 red pepper, diced
4 c. chicken broth
1 can of whole kernel corn
3 T. minced garlic
1 T. chicken bouillon granules or 3 bouillon cubes
1/2 t. chili powder
1 t. cumin
3/4 t. oregano
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove chicken from pot and shred it.
- Return shredded chicken to the broth and stir.
- Serve. -adapted from www.familycookbookproject.com
|Slow Cooker Baja Chicken Soup...spicy delicious!|
Other recipes you might like...
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: