|Carrot Cake: Easy - Healthier Recipe|
Ingredients:1 box yellow cake mix
1 T. cinnamon
1/2 c. pecans or walnuts, optional
2 c. grated carrots
1 c. water
1 single-serving container of plain Greek yogurt
- Add the water and Greek yogurt to the cake mix; mix well. Add the nuts and carrots until incorporated.
- Pour into prepared cake pan(s). Place in preheated oven at 350 degrees until knife test comes out clean (approx 20-25 min).
- Allow to cool and ice with your favorite icing.-adapted from FamilyOven
1 stick of butter, room temperature
1 - 8 oz pkg of cream cheese, room temperature3 cups of powdered sugar
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and cream cheese until creamy.
- Gradually add the confectioners' sugar until you get the desired consistency and sweetness.
- Garnish with 1/4 cup pecans (optional).
|Carrot Cake Recipe: Easy and Healthier|
Do you have a cake mix recipe with a twist?
If so, I'd love to hear about it!