I can't tell ya how much better I feel about everything thanks to answered prayers and spring break (which is another answer to a prayer)! I didn't really realize how badly I needed sunshine, the hubby home, and just simple down time. We got LOTS done, but it was not according to any clock... and I think that really helped. Anyway, I highly recommend lots of sunshine, naps, good reads, and hubby time.
We really had a nice party last week. Lots of new faces... Welcome! ...with lots of inviting recipes and interesting, inspiring posts, too. I hope you'll check out the features and share your latest creative ventures.
THANKS for being here and sharing with us!
"I've been featured" buttons are on the button page!
You can see all The Party On The Porch features on the
Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken @ Sourdough Native
Homemade Oil Olay Regenerist Face Cream @
The Lady Prefers To Save
|Spiced Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting @ |
True Blue Baking
Zucchini Fritters @ Southern Distinctions
DIY Cardboard Easter Wreath @ Little Red Window
Chili (my way) @ Sabor Pastel
Easy Chicken Dishes to Take to New Moms
@ The Kennedy Adventures
Party On The Porch Link Up Directions:
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Link up as many as you want but keep the party fresh...please, no repeat posts from the previous week
- I prefer no links promoting giveaways, link parties or shops...I will not promote these type of linkups.
- Posts should be family friendly - no alcohol, please
- Grab a party button or link back with a "no follow" text link, please
- Visit & comment on other links in the party
- Invite others to the party - #partyontheporch
- Although not required, I would love for you to follow my blog
By joining the party, you are giving me permission to feature your post on my blog & other social media sites. ( I Stumble, Facebook Share, Tweet, G+ and Pin party projects each week). Proper credit & links will always be given.
Please do not pin from the party thumbnails.
To prevent copyright violation, go to the source blog to pin.
Nothing to share?
That's ok! There's always plenty to see!
Shady Porch Party #80
Follow The Shady Porch
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: