Hope you've had a great April Fool's Day! The first of April was my grandmother's birthday and her celebration always overshadowed the April foolery for me. Nan was one of those people that made everyone else laugh when she laughed. It was precious. She always got tears in her eyes like she was trying to contain herself and not lose it completely, but it was such fun to see her tickled and worth gold to be the one to make her laugh! So today, I hope everyone had a good laugh, Nan would have liked that.
All of the great projects that you shared last week shows that we have finally cleared the Winter hurdle and are sprinting into Spring. Easter eggs, bunnies, t-shirts and recipes are plentiful. We're also talking about taxes, vacations, and gardens now too. I love this time of year! We're on spring break this week and I am hoping to get out and soak up some sun. They are forecasting temps in the 80's for the rest of the week. Yippee!
Thanks for being here, and I hope you have a great week too.
WELCOME to all the new Porch Partyers too!
Time to Shine, Share, & Inspire!Check out the feature buttons on the button page & The Party On The Porch features Pinterest board.
French Toast Muffins @ Love Food, Will Share
Over 140 Non-Candy Easter Basket Fillers
@ Crafty Journal
Painted Cross T-Shirt @ Candace Creates
|Cajun Cabbage @ Miz Helen's Country Cottage|
|How To Make Every Image In A Collage A Link |
@ Anyonita Nibbles
|Tutorial for Fabric Flip Flops|
@ The Crafty Blog Stalker
Party On The Porch Link Up Directions:
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Link up as many as you want but keep the party fresh...please, no repeat posts from the previous week
- I prefer no links promoting giveaways, link parties or shops...I will not promote these type of linkups.
- Posts should be family friendly - no alcohol, please
- Grab a party button or link back with a "no follow" text link, please
- Visit & comment on other links in the party
- Invite others to the party - #partyontheporch
- Although not required, I would love for you to follow my blog
By joining the party, you are giving me permission to feature your post on my blog & other social media sites. ( I Stumble, Facebook Share, Tweet, G+ and Pin party projects each week). Proper credit & links will always be given.
Please do not pin from the party thumbnails.
To prevent copyright violation, go to the source blog to pin.
Nothing to link up? That's ok! There's plenty to see!
Shady Porch Party #79
Follow The Shady Porch
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: