I count you among my blessings and I'm thankful that you are here. We had another diverse party (my favorite kind) with lots of recipes, crafts, DIY, advice, hints, and tips. Although I tried to be somewhat funny in the blog title, I was touched by the overall theme of thoughtfulness and compassion in the party posts. You guys rock! So let's do it again...party on.
|Party On The Porch: Helpful Projects for the Hungry, Hurting, Hairy & More|
Time to Shine, Share, & Inspire!
"I've been featured" buttons are on the button page!
You can see all The Party On The Porch features on the
Amish Egg Bake @ Grandparents Plus
5 Homemade Dog Coat Treatments @ Two Little Cavaliers
Stamped Quote Charm Bracelet (Tutorial)
@ Jewelry Making Journal
Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pizza @ Lamberts Lately
Homemade Healing Salve @ Little House Living
How to Organize Your Closet @ Life From My Laptop
Party On The Porch Link Up Directions:
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Link up as many as you want but keep the party fresh...please, no repeat posts from the previous week
- I prefer no links promoting giveaways, link parties or shops...I will not promote these type of linkups.
- Posts should be family friendly - no alcohol, please
- Grab a party button or link back with a "no follow" text link, please
- Visit & comment on other links in the party
- Invite others to the party - #partyontheporch
- Although not required, I would love for you to follow my blog
By joining the party, you are giving me permission to feature your post on my blog & other social media sites. ( I Stumble, Facebook Share, Tweet, G+ and Pin party projects each week). Proper credit & links will always be given.
Please do not pin from the party thumbnails.
To prevent copyright violation, go to the source blog to pin.
Nothing to share?
That's ok! There's always plenty to see!
Shady Porch Party #82
Follow The Shady Porch
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: