I hope everyone is well and unscathed by this stormy weather that's hanging around. Thankfully all is well here. Our prayers are with everyone in the midst of the destruction. Obviously, spring brings much more than flowers, green lawns and sunshine so we should all try and be as prepared as we can be for the unpredictable.
I am excited about the party this week. Last week's party had lots of cool posts. I love seeing all of the delicious food, pretty decor, crafts, and garden tips. Great job and thanks for sharing!
|Party On the Porch: Spring Is Green - food, decor & gardening!|
Time to Shine, Share, & Inspire!
"I've been featured" buttons are on the button page!
You can see all the Party On The Porch features on the
Chopped Asian Chicken Salad w/ Ginger Chili Lime Dressing @ A Dash of Sanity
|Healthy Hostas (Home Remedy) @ Mamas Blog Central|
Pizza Grilled Cheese @ Domestic Bliss Squared
DIY Mossy Washi Tape @ Day2day SuperMom
Chicken Suizas Enchilada Casserole
@ Mommy On Demand
Party On The Porch Link Up Directions:
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Link up as many as you want but keep the party fresh...please, no repeat posts from the previous week...I will not promote or feature linkups from back-to-back weeks.
- I prefer no links promoting giveaways, link parties or Etsy shops...I will not promote or feature these type of linkups.
- Posts should be family friendly - no alcohol, please
- Grab a party button or link back with a "no follow" text link- Please...if nothing else help promote the party via twitter, G+ or Facebook. It helps everyone involved!
- Visit & comment on other links in the party
- Invite others to the party - #partyontheporch
- Although not required, I would love for you to follow my blog
By joining the party, you are giving me permission to feature your post on my blog & other social media sites. ( I Stumble, Facebook Share, Tweet, G+ and Pin party projects each week). Proper credit & links will always be given.
Please do not pin from the party thumbnails.
To prevent copyright violation, go to the source blog to pin.
Nothing to share?
That's ok! There's always plenty to see!
Shady Porch Party #83
Follow The Shady Porch
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: