As you can see from the great features below, we had another successful party with an eclectic array of projects. Before we move on...thank you for joining the #partyontheporch! I'm glad you're here!
Time to Shine, Share, & Inspire!
"I've been featured" buttons are on the button page!
You can see all The Party On The Porch features on thePinterest board.
|Starbucks Lemon Loaf @ Yesterfood|
|How To Clean The Tops Of Greasy Kitchen Cabinets|
@ My Pinterventures
Rhubarb Dump Cake @ GrandParents Plus
|Vintage Nightstands @Vintage, Paint & more|
| Seared Salmon with Fennel and Sugar Snap Slaw|
Multi-Purpose Fashion Accessory
Party On The Porch Link Up Directions:
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Link up as many as you want but keep the party fresh...please, no repeat posts from the previous week
- I prefer no links promoting giveaways, link parties or shops...I will not promote these type of linkups.
- Posts should be family friendly - no alcohol, please
- Grab a party button or link back with a "no follow" text link, please
- Visit & comment on other links in the party
- Invite others to the party - #partyontheporch
- Although not required, I would love for you to follow my blog
By joining the party, you are giving me permission to feature your post on my blog & other social media sites. ( I Stumble, Facebook Share, Tweet, G+ and Pin party projects each week). Proper credit & links will always be given.
Please do not pin from the party thumbnails.
To prevent copyright violation, go to the source blog to pin.
Nothing to share?
That's ok! There's always plenty to see!
Shady Porch Party #87
Follow The Shady Porch
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: