These potatoes are really delicious...really full of flavor. My brother had the leftovers the next day for lunch and commented how good they were.
|Garlic Mashed Potatoes|
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
3-4 large potatoes
10-15 garlic cloves, roasted
1/2 - 3/4 c. sour cream
3-4 T. butter
salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and pierce the potatoes, then wrap them in foil before placing them in the slow cooker.
- Break up a garlic head (do not peel). Add the separated garlic cloves (10-15) to slow cooker with the potatoes.
- I cooked the potatoes and Slow Cooker Pesto Garlic Chicken on High for about 5 hours. Once cooked, I removed the potatoes from the crock and unwrapped them from the foil.
I cooked the potatoes right in the slow cooker with the chicken, onions and garlic.
- In a large bowl, break up one potato at a time using a masher or fork.
- Using a mixer, beat the potatoes to break them down further.
- Squeeze the garlic cloves out of the skins and into the potatoes and beat the potatoes to incorporate.
- Add sour cream, butter, salt and pepper, beat until the potatoes are creamy and have minimal lumps.
|Garlic Mashed Potatoes - cooked fresh garlic, sour cream, butter, salt & pepper|
Other slow cooker recipes you might enjoy...
I'm sharing at these great party sites...join me! Yesterfood, Miz Helen's Country Cottage, Laura's Crafty Life, Mommy On Demand, The Cookie Puzzle, Love Bakes Good Cakes, Easy Life Meal & Party Planning, The Country Cook,
Follow The Shady Porch
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: