It's been a good week on the Porch. We've had some glorious weather, and I've heard the tiller running up on the hill this week which means the veggie garden is nearly ready for planting. We replant our canna bulbs each year and now they're planted as well as some Surprise or Resurrection lilies my neighbor gave me.
I hope you've had a beautiful, productive week as well. If I were to go by the party posts last week, I could easily state that you are a creative, industrious bunch! I enjoyed all the ideas for Mother's Day (so thoughtful!) and I always enjoy the gardening posts, too. I especially appreciate it when you share things that you've learned, which saves me from learning it the hard way. As always you are all appreciated; I applaud your talents. Thanks for sharing them here!
"I've been featured" buttons are on the button page!
You can see all the Party On The Porch features on the
|Citrus Herb Chicken with Swiss Chard |
@ Miz Helen's Country Cottage
An Early Morning Walk Through My Spring Garden
@ The Tumbleweed Contessa
Spring Shelves 2014 @ What Meegan Makes
Healthy Foods on a Budget: 23 Ways to Save Big
@ Little House Living
Easy Way to Clean Blinds @ Crafty Journal
Chocolate Hazelnut Macarons @ Rustic Peach
Party On The Porch Link Up Directions:
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Link up as many as you want but keep the party fresh...please, no repeat posts from the previous week
- I prefer no links promoting giveaways, link parties or shops...I will not promote these type of linkups.
- Posts should be family friendly - no alcohol, please
- Grab a party button or link back with a "no follow" text link, please
- Visit & comment on other links in the party
- Invite others to the party - #partyontheporch
- Although not required, I would love for you to follow my blog
By joining the party, you are giving me permission to feature your post on my blog & other social media sites. ( I Stumble, Facebook Share, Tweet, G+ and Pin party projects each week). Proper credit & links will always be given.
Please do not pin from the party thumbnails.
To prevent copyright violation, go to the source blog to pin.
Nothing to share?
That's ok! There's always plenty to see!
Shady Porch Party #84
Follow The Shady Porch
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: