scrambled eggs (6)
shredded cheddar cheese
breakfast meat (bacon/sausage/ham)
[other options - diced bell peppers, tomatoes, and/or onions, green chilies, salsa]
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wee skipped this, but, to ease clean up and prevent sticking, you can line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Take one tortilla at a time and add a line of scrambled eggs down the center of the tortilla.
3. Sprinkle shredded cheese, choice of breakfast meat(s), other filling options over the egg.
4. Fold tortilla in half over the egg-cheese mix and roll tightly.
5. Place rolled tortilla on cookie sheet edge side down.
6. Bake until cheese has melted and tortilla is crisp.
7. Serve warm (Could cut into bites, or with a dollop of sour cream for dipping, or salsa)
other recipes you might like...
In celebration of the 3rd blog-iversary of the Shady Porch, I gave away a Crock Pot Programmable Cook-and-Carry Slow Cooker. I wanted to have a giveaway to recognize friendships that have been birthed and grown along with the blog. I wanted to do something to say thank you for your faithfulness - some of you have been here from the beginning and I cannot thank you enough for your friendship. I am grateful for both the old and new friends I've made...you are a blessing to me!
Follow The Shady Porch
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: