Welcome and thank you to old and new Porch partiers! Your projects are thoughtful, helpful, delicious, and clever. I wish there was room to feature more...projects like the Vintage Wrought Iron Table and Chairs Redo, Philly Cheesesteak Roll, Wetless Water Blob (or is it Redneck Water Bed?), Creating a Meal Plan Around Seasonal Produce.
"I've been featured" buttons are on the button page!
You can see all The Party On The Porch features on the
Slow Cooker: Beef and Broccoli Recipe @ Lou Lou Girls
How To Reduce Dust@ Mums Make Lists
|Almost Sourdough @ Yesterfood|
Easy, No-Mess Way to Paint Baseboards
@ Crafty Journal
Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Sticks @ Cooking With K
Getting Rid of Junk @ Woods Of Bell Trees
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up as many as you want but keep the party fresh...please, no repeat posts from the previous week.
- No links promoting giveaways, link parties or shops.
- Posts should be family friendly - no alcohol, please.
- Grab a party button or text link back.
- Visit & comment on other links in the party
- Invite others to the party - #partyontheporch
- I would love for you to follow The Shady Porch!
By joining the party, you are giving me permission to feature your post on my blog & other social media sites. (I Stumble, Facebook Share, Tweet, G+ and Pin party projects each week). Proper credit & links will always be given.
Please do not pin from the party thumbnails.
To prevent copyright violation, go to the source blog to pin.
Nothing to share?
That's ok! There's always plenty to see!
Shady Porch Party #94
Follow The Shady Porch
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: