Before we start the party, I want to let you know that I have decided to take a vacation from the weekly party. I hope to still be blogging some, but, due to upcoming life events and, honestly, a desire to take the time to try some new ideas, I am going to suspend the Party On The Porch for the remainder of the year (there is a possibility of a Party On the Porch: Christmas Party, but we'll wait and see as the time approaches)...so this will be the last Party On the Porch for awhile.
"I've been featured" buttons are on the button page!
You can see all The Party On The Porch features on the
|Creamy Chicken Mexican Pasta Bake @ A Dash of Sanity|
Hosta Haven @ Grandparents Plus
|Banana Pudding From Scratch @ Yesterfood|
DIY Painted Glasses @ Blooming Homestead
Closet On A Budget @ 702 Park Project
Best Ever Spanish Rice @ The Crafty Blog Stalker
Party On The Porch Link Up Directions:
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up as many as you want but keep the party fresh...please, no repeat posts from the previous week.
- No links promoting giveaways, link parties or shops.
- Posts should be family friendly - no alcohol, please.
- Grab a party button or text link back.
- Visit & comment on other links in the party
- Invite others to the party - #partyontheporch
- I would love for you to follow The Shady Porch!
By joining the party, you are giving me permission to feature your post on my blog & other social media sites. (I Stumble, Facebook Share, Tweet, G+ and Pin party projects each week). Proper credit & links will always be given.
Please do not pin from the party thumbnails.
To prevent copyright violation, go to the source blog to pin.
Nothing to share?
That's ok! There's always plenty to see!
Shady Porch Party #96
Follow The Shady Porch
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: