3 cups strawberries
3-4 T. honey or agave (your preferred sweetener works, too.)
1. Puree thawed or fresh strawberries in a blender/food processor. Add the honey (or whatever sweetener you choose) to the strawberries and blend.
2. Peel and chop kiwis by hand. We like chunks of kiwi in the pops but you can puree it as well.
3. Add the chopped kiwi to the strawberries and stir.
4. Pour the fruity blend to the top of the molds and insert stick.
5. Place in freezer for 4-6 hours. (note: with fruit puree, the outer portions may appear frozen sooner, but the full time allows the popsicle to freeze to the stick or handle.)
6. To remove each mold: quickly dip pop mold into a bowl of warm water; firmly, but gently pull the fruit pop out of the mold.
7. The easiest step of all - Enjoy!
|Delicious Strawberry-Kiwi Fruit Pops|
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: