|Fall off the bone...finger lickin' good!|
rack of your favorite ribs (Pork - spare, baby back, country-style)
2 cups BBQ sauce (we use Sweet Baby Ray's)
Dry Rub recipe (great on beef, chicken, and pork)
1/4 cup paprika
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon celery salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
-dry rub recipe source - Allrecipes.comDirections:
1. Remove ribs from packaging and rinse.
2. Remove membrane, or silver skin.
3. Apply dry rub to the rack of ribs. Cut rack in half.
4. Spray or line slow cooker crock. Stand ribs up inside slow cooker.
5. Cook on High for 4-5 hours or Low for 8-10 hours (internal temp 145°F to 160°F).
6. During the last hour of cooking, pour or brush 1 cup of barbecue sauce over the ribs. Save the rest for dipping.
I'm sharing at these great parties...join me! - Fluster Buster, Yesterfood, Family Home and Life, This Silly Girls Life,
Follow The Shady Porch
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: