|Polynesian slaw...tangy, crunchy goodness|
2 bags of broccoli slaw
1 cup almond slices
1 cup sunflower seed kernels
6-8 green onions, diced
2 pkg Raman noodles - Chicken flavored
Raman chicken flavor pkt
3/4 cup oil
1/3 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup sugar or sugar-substitute
1. Place Ramen noodles in Zip lock bag and hammer into pieces. Open Zip lock bag and remove flavor packets for later.
2. In large bowl, add broccoli slaw, green onions, almonds, crushed Ramen noodles and sunflower seed kernels.
3. In a large measuring cup mix the oil, vinegar, sugar and the Ramen chicken flavor packets to make the dressing.
4. Pour dressing over the slaw mix and toss. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
5. Toss again before serving.
other recipes you might like...
I'm sharing at these great parties...join me! - The Country Cook, Miz Helen's Country Cottage,
Follow The Shady Porch
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: