1 - Crescent seamless dough sheet
1 pkg sliced deli-style ham
6-8 slices Swiss cheese
2 T. Dijon mustard
1/4 t. Garlic salt
1 egg, whites only
- Preheat oven as directed on Crescent sheet dough package.
- Spread dough out on greased cookie sheet and brush a layer of Dijon mustard over the dough.
- Add 6-8 slices of Swiss cheese over the dough, spacing them evenly.
- Add a layer of deli-style ham, covering the surface completely.
- Sprinkle a light layer of garlic salt over the surface of the ham.
- Take one side of the dough (lengthwise) and roll it the middle and then roll it again, pinch the ends and seam closed.
- Brush the Stromboli in an egg white wash and sprinkle the top with Italian seasoning. Cut 4-5 vent holes along the top of the dough.
- Bake as directed on dough packaging. Slice and serve while warm.
Follow The Shady Porch
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: