|Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge...quickly satisfies that craving & it's perfect for the holidays!|
2/3 cup butter
2/3 cup peanut butter
6 cup of powdered sugar
1/3 cup milk
1 T. vanilla, if desired
- Microwave butter and peanut butter on HIGH until butter is melted (approx 1 - 1 1/2 minute(s). Stir until smooth.
- Gradually add powdered sugar (confectioner's sugar), vanilla and milk to the peanut butter mixture; constantly stirring to prevent lumps.
- Microwave on High for approx 1 or 2 minutes to soften but not boiling (bubbly). Stir.
- Pour into 8 in. buttered pan and allow to cool. Slice and serve.
- Refrigerate to store.
- source Land O'Lakesother sweet treats you might like...
Follow The Shady Porch
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email: